ONLINE DELIVERY- This event will be delivered live with the assistance of Video Streaming technology to allow delegates and speakers to participate and interact from their office, their home or wherever they may be.
Conference Fee : R 3,999
Marketing, Branding & Communication Conference will be focusing on the future of advertising in relation to the recent changes in consumer behavior due to the pandemic. It seems that the new consumer behavior will transform the industry’s future therefore companies need to better understand the new consumer and empower their brand accordingly.
Key issues to be discussed include:
• The latest marketing trends that are bringing brands into the future
• Resonating with consumers in the media maze
• Business model revisions and structural mechanisms that are improving marketing responsiveness
• How to drive your brand strategy through the power of performance marketing & analytics
• Brand Strategy in the customer centered world.
• The agency and brand relationship: Connecting the dots
• How content marketing is shaping customer experience in the new normal
• How to adapt physical environments to online drivers and ensure that your business operates as consumers perceive it
• The future of corporate communicator in a changing world
• Dissecting the economic and social trends affecting consumer behavior and sentiment
Who Should Attend?
Marketing, Branding & Communication Conference is addressed to Marketing Executives and Managers, Brand Managers, Sales Managers, company owners, CEOs, General Managers, Heads of Communication and Public Relations, and Managers of companies and organisations in all sectors of economic activity. It is also addressed to those working in advertising agencies, marketing consultants and specialists in promotion, advertising and communication activities