Latest Legal Developments Impacting HR Practices and Emerging Risks of Non-Compliance
13th – 14th February, 2020 Michelangelo Hotel on Nelson Mandela Square Sandton Johannesburg.
Employment laws across South Africa are evolving at a rapid pace, requiring employers to quickly come up to speed on all legal developments and carefully review their HR policies and practices in order to lessen the risk of liability for non-compliance. This summit will outline recent changes and potential developments in the law to assist you in avoiding future claims.
Key Issues to be discussed Include:
- Latest legal developments impacting HR practices and the merging risks of non-compliance
- Identifying and assessing employment practices risks
- Conducting legally compliant terminations & changes to employment
- Drafting compliant employment contracts
- Conducting compliant workplace investigations
- Pitfalls in common executive contract clauses
- Developing a risk management approach to executive compensation
- Trends in executive constructive dismissal
This event is open to Senior Executives, Vice-Presidents, Directors and Managers in HR, Employee and/or Labour Relations, Employment Equity, Compensation & Benefits, Staffing & Workforce Planning, Organizational Development, Employment Lawyers & In-House Counsel etc.