19th – 20th September, 2019 Michelangelo Hotel on Nelson Mandela Square Sandton Johannesburg.
The Women Advance I.T Summit is a special event designed specifically for women in I.C.T. This summit will focus on and explore issues, challenges and opportunities for women in information & communication technology. The two day summit will provide a unique mix of technical and leadership insights to inspire, educate, and advance your career.
Key Issues to be discussed Include:
- What disruption and the future of work Means for women in I.T
- Disrupt or be disrupted: How organisations are transforming to combat disruption
- Developing the essential skill-set to thrive as an I.T project manager
- Taking your career into your own hands: Lessons from starting my own business
- Leadership techniques for building high-performing teams in I.T
- Understanding the millennial mindset & engaging through tech
- Developing a road map for your career
Aspiring, emerging and existing ICT professionals across industry, including:
ICT Strategy and Planning ,ICT Projects / Program Office ,Information Strategy and Technology Services ,Information Management / Strategy Division , ICT / IM Consulting , Knowledge / Records Management , Chief Information and Digital Officers / ICT Leadership , Chief Technology Officers , Director / General Manager / Group Manager / Manager of ICT , Director / Manager of Technology Services , Senior ICT / Software Vendor Executives , Women’s Leadership Programs Managers and Business Analysts