7th – 8th November, 2019 Michelangelo Hotel on Nelson Mandela Square Sandton Johannesburg
Procurement as a strategic business function is developing and innovating rapidly. The Procurement Officer Summit 2019 is your chance to hear from procurement leaders about innovations in the field, updates regarding the future of procurement as a profession and more. Attend this summit to understand how to profit from recent developments and streamline your procurement operations.
- Insights from Global CPO Surveys 2018/2019
- Recent development and updates in commercial law affecting the procurement function
- Supply Chain – Re-scoping, refocus and back to basics (Should supply chain be re-captured?)
- Leveraging disruptive technology to drive digitization and transformation in supply chain management
- Understand and convey the strategic value added through procurement
- Managing risks through effective contract management
- Promoting sustainable supplier diversity through targeted procurement
- Strategies to enhance supplier engagement and improve relationship building
Who should attend?
Strategic Sourcing Executives & Managers, Procurement & Purchasing Management
Supplier/Vendor Managers, Supply Chain Personnel, Commercial & Contract /managers, Programme & Project Managers, Project Engineers, and technical support and Planning and Operations Managers