22nd – 23rd August, 2019 Michelangelo Hotel on Nelson Mandela Square Sandton Johannesburg
Industrial & Employment Relations Summit 2019 brings together representatives from South Africa’s Elite law firms and other top organisations to help you understand the minefield of employee relations and employment law.
The summit will unpack issues surrounding employee relations in the ever changing world of work, employment law, compliance, employee well-being, collective bargaining and union- management partnership activation.
- Insight into The Future of work and industry
- The role of employment relations management in the changing world of work
- How employment law will support organisations and protect employees of the ‘Gig Economy
- Profiting from an understanding of the role of unions in IR strategy
- Ensuring win-win outcomes by cultivating positive working relationships with unions Driving workforce productivity through collective bargaining agreements
- Safeguarding your business against adverse action by streamlining compliance
Who should attend?
This event is open to professionals involved in Labour and Industrial Relations, Human Resources, Union Representatives, Recruitment Managers, Labour Relations Consultants, General Managers, Compensation and Benefits, Dispute Resolution Specialists, Company Negotiators, Corporate Counsel etc.