11th 12th February 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic has had an unprecedented impact on both employers and employees. Job losses and salary deductions are the grave consequences faced by employees. Employers are grappling with restricted cash flows, challenges of remote work and temporary closures. This situation is resulting in employee relations complexities and risks. For all those wanting to understand and know how to navigate the current complexities and mitigate the risks in employee relations, this summit is a must-attend.
Key Issues to be discussed Include:
- Surviving and Thriving – Leading Your Workforce Through Recovery
- Employment Law Considerations for Post-COVID Recovery
- Reviewing Labour Markets and The Impacted Economy
- Restructuring, Redeployment, and Redundancies: Not Just a ‘Box-Ticking Exercise’
- Remote and Flexible Working: Where Do the Rights, Obligations and Costs Fall?
- Protecting Privacy at home and the workplace
- Partnering with Unions – Getting the Best Outcomes for Everyone
- Psychological Safety & Resilience at Work
This event is open to professionals involved in Labour and Industrial Relations, Human Resources, Union Representatives, Recruitment Managers, Labour Relations Consultants, General Managers, Compensation and Benefits, Dispute Resolution Specialists, Company Negotiators, Corporate Counsel etc.