Be Inspired, Network and Supercharge Your Career
11th 12th June 2020 Michelangelo Hotel on Nelson Mandela Square Sandton Johannesburg
Women in Digital & ICT Leadership Summit is a special event specifically designed to explore issues, challenges and opportunities for women in Digital & ICT. Over 2 energising days, you will learn from some of South Africa’s top women ICT and digital leaders, gain leadership insight from expert executive coaches, and network with movers and shakers from across industries and sectors.
Key Issues to be discussed Include:
- Latest legal developments impacting HR practices and the merging risks of non-compliance
- Preparing yourself for the challenges of technical executive career
- Forced industrial revolution – Are you ready?
- Equal pay for similar roles & delivering exceptional value
- Aligning leadership qualities to digital and ICT transformation
- How to make yourself resilient for the future of work
- The road to Chief Information Officer
- Strengthening Gender Equality in the age of Fourth Industrial Revolution
- The future for leaders in ICT & Digital
Aspiring, emerging and existing ICT & Digital professionals across industry, including:
ICT Strategy and Planning ,ICT Projects / Program Office ,Information Strategy and Technology Services ,Information Management / Strategy Division , ICT / IM Consulting , Knowledge / Records Management, Chief Information and Digital Officers / ICT Leadership , Chief Technology Officers , Director / General Manager / Group Manager / Manager of ICT , Director / Manager of Technology Services , Senior ICT / Software Vendor Executives , Women’s Leadership Programs Managers and Business Analysts