13th – 14th September, 2018 Michelangelo Hotel on Nelson Mandela Square Sandton Johannesburg
This summit exclusively focuses on the increasingly important topic of employment contracts under South African employment law. It is key to understanding executive employment law and specifically, the contract as it pertains to executive managers and their relations with their employers
- Upfront considerations and practical drafting & negotiating techniques necessary to successfully complete an executive employment deal
- Current market conditions, future forecasts and their implications for executive compensation
- Learn how to draft enforceable restrictive covenants
- Prominent issues faced in resolving disputes in executive contracts
- Drafting of clawback provisions in executive employment contracts
- Key terms and provisions that appear in settlement agreements
- Income tax rules and the role they play in structuring tax-efficient executive compensation
Drafting of termination clauses for the executive employment contracts
- Who’s attending?
- This event is open to professionals involved in Senior Human Resources Executives, Executive Recruitment Managers, Labour and Industrial Relations, Compensation and Benefits, Dispute Resolution Specialists, Company Negotiators, Corporate Counsel etc.