14th – 15th February, 2019 Michelangelo Hotel on Nelson Mandela Square Sandton Johannesburg
Employment laws across South Africa are evolving at a rapid pace, requiring employers to quickly come up to speed on all legal developments and carefully review their HR policies and practices in order to lessen the risk of liability for non-compliance. This summit will outline recent changes and potential developments in the law to assist you in avoiding future claims.
- Latest legal developments impacting HR practices and the merging risks of non-compliance
- Complying with key components of the employment standards
- Labour Relations policies & compliance
- Designing & implementing compliant policies & procedures
- Termination & changes to employment
- Drafting compliant employment contracts
- Human rights issues in employment
- Preventing bullying, harassment and violence
- Who’s attending?
- This event is open to Senior Executives, Vice-Presidents, Directors and Managers in: HR, Employee and/or Labour Relations, Employment Equity, Compensation & Benefits, Staffing & Workforce Planning, Organizational Development, Employment Lawyers & In-House Counsel etc.