ONLINE DELIVERY This event will be delivered live with the assistance of Video Streaming technology to allow delegates and speakers to participate and interact from their office, their home or wherever they may be.
Crises often trigger permanent changes. For communicators, the current Pandemic presents an opportunity for Corporate Communication paradigm shift. To fulfill this role, consistency and genuine engagement must remain foremost strategies, rather than afterthoughts..
Corporate Communication Project Reset Summit is designed to provide a blueprint on how Corporate Communicators deliver a fundamental change in approach, with increased levels of engagement, connectivity, activism and, above all, a higher valuation on transparency when building reputations.
Key issues to be discussed include:
- Securing your Corporate Communication in a shifting environment
- Advancing pathways for transparency and wellbeing
- Dealing with a crisis in a crisis – Taking a holistic approach
- Legacy and identity: raising the bar on CSR
- Refining approaches to government engagement
- Resonating with consumers in the media maze
- Stakeholder engagement in a time of crisis: Never waste a good crisis
- The future of corporate communicator in a changing world
Who Should Attend?
This event is open to professionals involved in Corporate Communication, Corporate Affairs, Media Relations, Public Affairs/Relations, Government Relations, Stakeholder Engagement, Internal Communication and Marketing