This summit is one of the fastest growing events in South Africa. It aims to facilitate the growth and progression of women and girls in technology. It also serves as a knowledge base to empower them to knock down barriers and take their seats at the table.
The summit is packed with the most inspiring women in technology, where every story and experience, every session and talk is relevant and every piece of advice is another crack in the glass ceiling. Hear and learn from successful people in tech about championing women, the importance of female role models, accelerating your career, getting into the boardroom, and much more.
Join a lively and friendly community of people working in the sector with fantastic networking opportunities.
The summit will feature topics such as:
- What women in tech must do to get ahead
- Leading virtual teams & digital nomad-ism
- Understanding Blockchain: Potential, challenges and opportunities
- Establishing yourself as a Female I.T project leader: “What works, what doesn’t and what to avoid”
- Personal evolution at a time of technology revolution
- Mentoring the next generation of women in I.T
- Emotional Intelligence: Does it really make a difference?
- Dynamic executive communication skills for female leaders
Aspiring, emerging and existing ICT professionals across industry, including:
ICT Strategy and Planning ,ICT Projects / Program Office ,Information Strategy and Technology Services ,Information Management / Strategy Division , ICT / IM Consulting , Knowledge / Records Management , Chief Information and Digital Officers / ICT Leadership , Chief Technology Officers , Director / General Manager / Group Manager / Manager of ICT , Director / Manager of Technology Services , Senior ICT / Software Vendor Executives , Women’s Leadership Programs Managers and Business Analysts